Doug Chapiewsky built CenterPoint Solutions Inc. into an Inc. 500 company with $5 million in revenue and more than $3 million in EBITDA before he sold it to Israeli-based Nice Systems. In this episode of Built to Sell Radio, Chapiewsky describes how to:
- scrutinize the various currencies used by acquirers (cash vs. stock vs. options).
- dress up your company to sell it.
- use an office manager to increase the perception—and ultimately the value—of your company.
- stimulate an unsolicited offer for your business.
- structure your employment agreement to keep control of your employees after you sell.